Having the dream wedding is going to be a great moment to remember, but could also be pretty expensive. You might be looking to garner some extra income and the internet gives you great opportunities. Trading with the Quantum Code is one of the most prolific ways to improve your financial state at the start of your own family life.
Honey Lake boasts one of the most beautiful, unique, and captivating settings in the nation for an unforgettable destination or local wedding. Picture your wedding day at fabulous Honey Lake Plantation Resort and Spa: gentle breezes floating across pristine Honey Lake, intoxicating fragrances of azaleas and jasmine wafting about magnificent centuries-old stately oaks, family and friends celebrating together, sparkling white chairs, flowing emerald-green lawns, an enchanting ceremony, evocative warm, humid nights, the glamour, the stunning wedding gown, the romance.
Afterward set the regal tone for your new life together at a sunset reception in the Lakeside Pavilion or high atop majestic Whispering Pines hilltop in the lavish ballroom of your choice: Jasmine, White, or even a stunning gala fit for a king and queen in Honey Lake’s Grand Ballroom. And for the most intimate and romantic honeymoon, well, there can be no better place for it than in paradise: The Honey Lake Honeymoon Suite awaits you.
You can be assured that whether you dream of an extravagant formal banquet in our Whispering Pines Banquet Hall for hundreds of guests, or an intimate gathering of your closest family and friends, we will work closely with you to tailor every moment to match your personal style and preference. Let us know exactly how you’ve always imagined it, and our personal wedding professionals will design the perfect plantation wedding package.
For a truly inspired and unforgettable event, you’ll find no grander setting than Honey Lake Plantation Resort and Spa. Luxurious and impeccably appointed, and offering gracious services, this enchanting plantation retreat knows how to celebrate and offers all the amenities that you’ve ever dreamed about.
- Awe-inspiring Honey Lake Chapel provides
the perfect setting for a church wedding for up
to 250 guests. It boasts a 56-foot steeple
housing an antique brass bell two inches thick;
14-foot stained-glass windows (the oldest inFlorida); beautiful antique pews; 22-foot coffered ceilings; and tongue-and-groove pine walls. And best of all, it sits just a mere stone’s throw away from pristine Honey Lake and its glorious sunset views bathe the audience whether they are inside or outside the chapel.
- Over 20,000 square feet of regal ballrooms and indoor space,
plus countless outdoor venues, can accommodate any need,
from small private ceremonies to an elaborate gala with 450 or
- Stylish new Whispering Pines Banquet Room and regal ballrooms, Jasmine, White, and Grand offer exquisite settings, for intimate candlelit affairs and elaborate receptions alike.
- Enjoy your wedding or reception high atop Whispering Pines hilltop with majestic views of beautiful Lake Obo, Ryan’s River, and Lake Hay Hay La La through expansive windows and elegant outdoor covered terraces, or if you prefer, we offer the Lakeside Pavilion with its splendid views of Lake Obo.
- Bride’s room
- Cottages, lodge, and Honeymoon Suite
- Salon, including hair and nails service
- Fitness Center – Pool & Tiki Bar
- Whispering Pines Banquet Hall and outdoor
- Owl’s Nest Cigar Bar
- Horseback riding, hiking, kayaking, hunting,
fishing, wildlife photography, and other outdoor
- And much – much – more!
- Plantation-inspired gazebos and decks provide an
idyllic spot for starlit and outdoor ceremonies
amidst the cypress, pines, and oaks.
- Wooden foot bridges, sparkling water features,
and shimmering fire pits accentuate the romantic
setting throughout the plantation.
- Professional event coordination will include all
your entertainment needs.
- Experienced culinary staff and creative catering
services can suit your every wish.
- Floral Services
- Bridal portraits and photography
- Horse & Carriage Service
To request more information about our plantation wedding site, please call
(850) 948-9911 or send an e-mail to: Weddings@Honeylakeplantation.com.
If you would like us to create a package for you, kindly
consider the following questions and then contact us.
We’ll be happy to provide you with our suggestions and
an estimated price.
- Do you have an established budget? We can be very
creative in helping you if we know what you are
- Do you have a specific date in mind? Is your date
flexible if someone books your date before you?
- Are you interested in a day-only event, day event with
one night, or multiple days/nights event? If it’s a day
event, how many hours would you need?
- If you need overnight accommodations, how many
rooms will you need for you and your guests?
- How many guests are you anticipating for your
- Would you like the rehearsal dinner at the Plantation?
If so how many guests?
- Would you want to have your bridal portrait taken at
- Do you need assistance in the planning and
coordination of your wedding?
- Would you like someone to arrange activities for you
or your wedding party while they stay at the
- Are you considering spending your honeymoon at the
- Do you want to use our catering services or do you
already have one of your own?